Women worldwide are fond of having curly hair. There is something special about curly hair, making them very attractive and look stands out from the crowd. The curly hairs appear wavy, coiled, or spiral-shaped. But many women are not satisfied with their natural curly hair, maybe because they do not look voluminous and lengthy enough.
The curly hair extension, including blonde curly bundles, instantly gives you a fresh, bold, and bouncy look, giving you a natural look. Curly hair extensions are one of the best ways to give a beautiful, full-bodied look.
Below are some benefits of curly hair extensions;
- One of the most significant benefits of wearing curly hair extensions is that they look more voluminous by instantly adding more volume to your natural hair.
- Another major benefit of wearing the curly hair extension is they do not require too much effort. It means you don’t have to spend time in front of the mirror to achieve the desired look when you hurry for the office in the morning.
- Curly hairs tend to stay curly for a longer time in different weather conditions. For instance, if straight hairs expose to rain, they tend to tangle and seem unmanageable quickly.
- You don’t need iron to achieve a curly look. As you wear the curly hair extension, you already have great curly hair.
- Curly hairs are versatile. You can wear the curly hair extension with different styles, and it goes well with different accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, and scarves.
- Curly hairs are unique. Not everyone is blessed with curly hair. If you have curly hair and use curly hair extensions, they make your hair look more voluminous.
- The curly hairs do not require a regular wash. They are low maintenance than the other types of hair extensions. You don’t need regular shampooing and conditioning to keep them look shiny and in good shape. You can skip a few washes as they will not lose a bouncy feel. The less use of shampoo and other hair care products also means saving a lot of money.
These are some significant benefits of choosing curly hair extensions. But alongside, they come with some responsibilities. Below we have some tips for caring for your curly hair extensions.
Consider moisturizing hair care system
It is important to handle your curly hair extension with care. The easiest way to do it is gently apply a moisturizing haircare system to your strands. Always use a high-quality shampoo and conditioner from reputed brands, ensuring these products do not contain harsh chemicals. Use these products gently to cleanse your extensions to make them soft and moisturized with shine.
Detangle your curly hair extension properly
If you find a few tangles on your curly hair extensions, make sure you detangle them when they are wet. If you detangle the dry hairs, more hairs are likely to shed. Use a wide-tooth comb to gently detangle your curly hairs, starting from the bottom, and take it upward. Repeat the process until all hairs are tangle-free.
Proper hair wash
Curly hair requires less maintenance than straight hair. Washing your curly hair extensions once a week is enough to keep nice and voluminous. Avoid washing them for a longer time. Use a gentle hand and end up washing the curly hairs.
Let your hair air dry
Please don’t leave them wet. Remember, when curly hair extensions are wet, they are weakest. The air dry method is enough to dry your hair fully. The heat can lead to a dry and dull hair appearance. Simply lay your hair extension on your flat towel and let them air dry. Or you can hang on a hanger with a clip to maintain their shape.
Protect your curly hairs at night
If you have a sewn-in extension, make sure you cover your hair to keep tangles and knots at bay. Simply wrap your extensions in a silk scarf at night to keep curls in good shape.
The final take
Now you have understood how to care for your curly hair extensions. The caring method for different hair extensions type varies. If you use Cambodian loose wave hair, there will be a different procedure to keep them in good shape.