If you want to cut down the hassle of your morning routine and want to enhance the look of your eyes, then semi-permanent eyeliner is the best option for you. That offers a simple and effective look to your eyes.
Many people use semi-permanent eyeliner today because it is easy to use and stays on for a long time. To get the desired result of an eyeliner tattoo, you should look for a professional semi-permanent tattoo artist in Bellevue. However, there are some things that you should know before getting semi-permanent eyeliner.
What Is Semi-Permanent Eyeliner?
Semi-permanent makeup is a form of cosmetic tattooing which involves injecting pigment into dermal layers of skin with a needle. This procedure can be done either by hand or machine, depending on your chosen technique. Semi-permanent makeup has many advantages over traditional tattooing methods because it allows you to achieve any desired results without limits on color or design options.
How Does It Work?
The semi-permanent makeup procedure takes around 1 hour to complete depending on what design you choose. During this time, an artist will draw out a design using stencils onto your skin using a special pen with ink that contains dyes and pigments. The technician numbed the area before application. This treatment is completely safe, and you will not feel pain or discomfort during the process.
How Long Does Semi-Permanent Eyeliner Last?
Semi-permanent eyeliner lasts for about two to three years with proper care. The exact length of time depends on several factors, including where you live and how well you care for your skin. Factors include:
- Skincare products used
- Sun exposure
- Skin type
You should avoid swimming or bathing in chlorinated water as it may fade your ink faster than usual. You should also avoid rubbing or scrubbing at your eyes, as this can cause damage to the area and cause the ink to fade faster than expected.
What Precautions Should Be Taken?
Semi-permanent is a cosmetic procedure, so you should follow certain precautions for a safe procedure. However, the semi-permanent eyeliner procedure is entirely safe.
The following precautions need to be taken:
- The first step is to find a professional technician for a semi-permanent eyeliner procedure. There are various reliable salons that have the best Hairline Tattoo Artist in Bellevue.
- Ensure that you do not smoke or consume alcohol before and after the procedure. This will reduce the risk of infection as well as swelling and bleeding.
- You should also avoid contact sports as they may cause injuries to your eyes and make them susceptible to damage.
- If you have any allergies or medical conditions, tell your doctor about them beforehand so that he can decide if the treatment is suitable for you or not.
- Do not wear contact lenses during the procedure because they may interfere with your vision during treatment and cause problems afterward. You should also avoid wearing makeup on both occasions because makeup products contain harmful substances that could irritate when used over your eyelids or around your eyes.
- Semi-permanent eyeliner can be performed on people who have a weakened immune system as long as they are otherwise healthy and do not have any other medical condition that would make them unsuitable for treatment.
What About the After-Care Procedure?
- After the semi-permanent eyeliner treatment, your eyes will be susceptible to light. You must wear sunglasses for a few days.
- Keep the area clean and dry for several days after the procedure.
- The color of the tattooed area may fade or darken slightly during the first 48 hours after application. This is normal and will not affect your final results.
- Avoid rubbing or touching the area around your eyes while they are healing.
- Avoid swimming or getting your tattoo wet for at least 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct contact with water (showering, washing hands) for two days after treatment, but do not worry if you get it slightly wet in the meantime (e.g., while cleaning off makeup).
Why You Should Go With Professional
If you have considered getting semi-permanent makeup, whether eyeliner or lip color, you should not take this step lightly. Ensure you find a skilled professional to perform the procedure and that they are certified and licensed to accomplish it. When it comes to semi-permanent makeup artists, it’s wise to go with Eva Jewel Beauty. They have the most reliable and professional semi-permanent makeup artists in Bellevue. Book an appointment with them to get promising, natural, and eye-catchy results.